Based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, we have documented over 500 weddings in the Riviera Maya since 2004.
We invite you to view some of the exciting moments of our happy brides in our Love Theater.
We do careful research on every location, always finding the best lighting, the best angles and shots, and the best visual opportunities to make your wedding video a stunning artistic record of the events of the day. Our team of qualified video professionals will ensure the best production quality every step of the way.
We would be honored to document your special day committed to making the visualdeo of your dreams a reality, because we care about it as much as you do.
• A cinematic, color-enhanced highlight reel, 3-5 minutes in length and capturing the event’s most important moments.
• A documentary reel (the wedding story). Typically between 45 minutes and 1 ½ hours in length based on the package coverage time.
• 2 DVDs of your documentary and highlight reels. Includes custom menu and chapter markers.
• Your full video and highlights reel in High Definition (files on a disc or a USB drive).
• One month of free web hosting for your highlight reel so that you can easily share it with family and friends.
• Your highlight reel in HD-H.264format (perfect for iPad, iPhone or to play on your computer).
• Filmed with state-of-the-art HD cameras.
Package inclusions have no cash value and cannot be substituted or exchanged for additional services.
• Additional videographer on Basic Package: $300 usd.
• Additional videographer on Standard Package: $400 usd.
• Additional hour of service: $395 usd.
• Additional DVD copy: $65 usd.
Depending on your video package your video will be ready anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks.
Deposit payments are non-refundable as we would have turned down other brides to reserve your date
We use professional Canon HD videocameras.
Yes, but there are some services that require a bit of planning so the sooner you let us know, the better.
He will be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time and will stay up to 10 minutes past the coverage time established in your video package.
It will depend on the package chosen and whether or not you decide to book additional cameramen.
Yes, you can have additional copies of your video for a small fee.
We keep the raw footage of your wedding video for 1 month and final edits for 3 months after the event. We highly recommend you buy additional copies for safekeeping. Within that time frame you may purchase additional copies.
If you’d like to book our services or have any questions or comments about them, please contact us using the form below. We’d be glad to work with you to provide you with exactly what you are looking for.